As a PMO Lead, CTO Office, your key objectives will be to perform the following:
- Strategic Partnership: Trusted adviser who consistently supports the Head of Engineering Operations, enabling him to focus on larger strategic Company and Engineering initiatives
- Project Management: Integrate into the Engineering department and work with Engineering Managers to resolve barriers to the teams and projects; operationalise new Engineering SteerCos and assist in tracking timelines, resources and costs.
- Relationship Building/ Stakeholder Management: Develop long-term internal and external (vendor) partnerships that are important to the success of Engineering; support Engineering Leadership internally for talent management and OKR setting
We Are Looking For Individuals Who Has/is....
- PMO experience: 4 of relevant experience working for a business within a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Handled and delivered complex engineering projects, ideally within a heavily matrix-ed organisation where s/he was able to demonstrate leadership and lead effectively through influencing
- Demonstrable engineering acumen: with the relevant background in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant degree
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
Interested to know more about us?
- LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- “Telco start-up Circles.Life snags funding from Warburg Pincus”
- “A deep-dive into how Circles.Life can become Singapore's unicorn”
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.