As we’re growing to become the biggest and most loved brand, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
The Devops team is responsible for guiding the Circles engineering team on the best practices for setting up application and services on a multi-cloud, multi-datacenter environment.”
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, Singapore, your key objectives will be to...
- Affect each and every Circles Life customer by ensuring the uptime of the Circles Life Application
- Build tools to enhance the developer experience at Circles
- Ensure our solutions are cost-effective while being cloud agnostic
- Maintain kubernetes clusters on AWS, GCP or AliCloud
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Experience working with large scale application deployments on multiple cloud platforms.
- Exposure working with open source technologies, as well as knowledge on containerization. Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Likes to maintain an awareness of industry trends and takes an interest in ensuring that we meet the highest standards with respect to technology and security
- Loves to code and lives for automation
- Takes pride in working with a world class team and in driving innovation across the organisation
- Understands best practices in CI & CD
Interested to know more about us?
- LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- “Telco start-up Circles.Life snags funding from Warburg Pincus”
- “A deep-dive into how Circles.Life can become Singapore's unicorn”
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.