Our Product Engineering Team at Circles.Life work hard to build various mobile, website and backend systems in order to deliver the digital user experience for our customers. Keeping our customer experience a simple process is not an easy task. We provide a great environment and platform for our engineers to grow their skills and their career. You will get exposure to work across different teams all the while sharing your ideas and innovating together in an open-culture concept.
As a Senior iOS Engineer in Singapore, your key objectives will be to…
- Develop scalable consumer facing mobile applications (millions of users) and integrating them with web services
- Taking ownership of the entire software development lifecycle for mobile application
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define design and ship new features
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Constantly learning about new technologies, operating system updates, and other information that can affect or improve the functions of applications in development
We are looking for individuals who...
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Experience with the following:
- Building iOS applications using Swift (Objective-C: Good to have)
- In-Depth knowledge of iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Graphics and Core Animation
- Hands on with writing Unit Tests
- A/B Test frameworks
- Integrated different Analytics tools
- Hands on with any CI/CD tool
- Published apps on the appstore
- Optimized apps using iOS SDK performance tools
- In-Depth knowledge of UITableview & UICollectionView
- Comfortable with Autolayouts/XIBs
- Backend Driven UI - Building iOS applications which supports backend driven UI
- Knowledge of iOS Design Patterns and Interface Guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool such as Git/Bitbicket
- Good communication and interpersonal communications skills
- Proactive - Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Invites and uses opinion and perspective of others. Check with both sides of a discussion to ensure common understanding.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Circles.Life will only acknowledge resumes from agencies specifically retained for the role.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.