We have an opening for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure in a hyper-growth environment in Singapore.
Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates?
Are you interested in being part of a fun, energetic team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
Circles.Life is looking for candidates with a passion for Quality & Excellence, who possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive and attention to details, to drive the development of automation frameworks and high test automation coverage for our backend systems.
Do you want to continually make code quality go up and raise the bar for everybody! Do you believe in and enforce Test Driven Development, get to define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs. If you are up to the challenge then this is for you.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Understand the use cases for products and come up with changes to the automation framework and platform APIs that will help us automate relevant scenarios faster and more reliably.
- Enhancing and maintaining automation frameworks for scalability, stability, and performance.
- Be obsessed about automated test coverage for backend APIs & workflows and strive to incorporate a wide range of functional and end-to-end scenarios into automated test suites.
- Interacting and collaborating with the product team and QA teams to identify and understand testing requirements to automate.
- Partner with CI/CD team and SRE teams to ensure that automated tests contribute effectively to the deployment pipeline and site availability needs.
What’s On Offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- 2 - 10+ years of experience in software development role.
- Having worked on 1 or more backend languages like Java, Golang, NodeJs etc.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of testing (Unit, Functional Testing, Component Testing, Integration Testing) and where each one applies.
- Exposure to any open source testing tools like TestNG, Cucumber, Appium, Selenium Webdriver, etc.
- Automation scripting, development of test frameworks and platforms is a plus.
- Must understand the fundamentals of Automation frameworks and how they fit into the quality infrastructure and deployment pipelines.
- Work experience and knowledge of architectures involving databases (SQL, NoSQL), Message Queues and Caching technologies.
- Familiar with SDLC/STLC or Agile processes.
- Aptitude for functional testing and ensuring a high-quality user experience for products.
- Aptitude for understanding and reviewing the system design & architecture, to come up with effective automation coverage.
- Must be able to debug logs, troubleshoot databases, aptitude for operations principles and comfortable interacting with SRE & DevOps teams.
- Passion to identify test coverage gaps in an automated suite and improvise.
- Be a Go-To person in the team and be able to guide and develop junior SDETs technically.
- Hands-on experience in mobile app automation is a plus
Nice to Have
- Experience with multi-environment structuryeared Test Data setup and management.
- Exposure to Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of docker, and implementing the automation tests in dockerized containers in a Kubernetes environment