About This Role
We are looking for a meticulous and driven self-learner that is independent and motivated to keep on learning. You will be creating useful, usable and delightful digital experiences for Circles.Life's websites.
- You might be a good match if you..love thinking through hard problems and coming up with simple solutions.
- Have a great sense of ownership of and take pride in seeing your ideas come to life.
- Have an insanely sharp eye for details, not just for pixels and code but for workflows and customer journeys.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to Senior Design Manager, Pearlyn Yeo.
- S/he will take ownership from collaboration with stakeholders and managers, design, delivery, quality assurance to performance, and be responsible for delivering high-quality products that exceed customer expectations alongside with the team.
- This is a group-level role based in Singapore.
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- Unparalled Access - access to senior level relationship management with key business partners, stakeholder management. Learning how to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
What You'll Do
- Ensure quality design implementation, wireframes, prototypes and interface elements through code
- Take charge of optimization of the websites - SEO, site speeds, code audits
- Oversee component building for the web design system
- Reporting and analysis of website performance through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Manage web vendor relations
Who You'll Work With
- Product Design Team (Pearlyn, Assyaraf, Sophia, Jieying)
- Web Design Team
- Product Managers (Growth)
- Engineers (mobile iOS, Android), Quilt, Webfront, DevOps, SysOps)
- Marketing, Growth teams across Australia and Singapore
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to communicate and make decisions
- Adept to fast-paced working environments
- Strong understanding of typography, color and visual layout to ensure code consistency with the design
- Ability to code interactive components and elements using React and Next.JS frameworks
- Solid foundations of web principles and best practices
- Managed external vendors before a plus
- One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Mobility - Circles.Lifers are given the opportunity to change roles internally, across functions and/or offices, through multiple structured programs (i.e. internal transfers, job shadowing or job rotation). We've witnessed many successful examples -e.g., from HR lead to Business Development Senior Manager.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.