HOW IS AN INTERNSHIP AT CIRCLES.LIFE UNIQUE
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow in. You will have unparalleled experiential learning by being part of impactful and large-scale projects under the guidance and mentorship of our talented leaders.
Do you want to own your career growth while learning and operating in a hyper-growth company? Do you want to be part of a team that is building disruptive technology for the digital services market? Do you have an idea which needs to be incubated?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
You will get to work on new and exciting features and have a fresh outlook to solve real world problems. Gain hands on experience that will help in career growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Planning & Solutioning meeting with other team members
- Come up with new ideas & design
- Develop features/debug issues
- Develop Unit Test Cases for the above tasks
- Get involved in KT & training session with other team members
- Participate in Production Issue Resolution and Deployment
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS INTERNSHIP
- Backend Rest api design & development
- Working with SQL & noSQL databases
- Working with caching & queuing systems
- Understand & implement optimized, scalable code
- Understanding of SDLC
- Understanding of scrum development process
- Areas to take note in production rollout
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Computer Science/Engineering major
- Basic programming & tech knowledge (nodejs or golang preferred)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Has understanding on Git, and/or other project development tools
- Keen & passionate to learn
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.