We are looking for a passionate, driven and results-oriented individual to join the B2B Pre-sales team as Solution Architect and help drive a number of strategic projects and initiatives critical to Circles expansion efforts into new regions and territories.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of pre-sale, solutioning and handover of customer projects to the delivery teams. In this role you must have a strong technical background and have excellent problem solving skills. You will be working closely with the SaaS sales team, marketing team, product, engineering and delivery team.
By coming up with innovative ideas/ blue sky thinking, creating building blocks through experimentation, and working closely with cross functional stakeholders, this environment will push you to challenge the status-quo - all at a pace that is exacting, but nonetheless, exciting!
This is a group-level role which is based in Singapore.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand Circles X Digital Telco OS, system architecture and integration components.
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentation and product demonstrations to customers
- Assist in the development of RFI/RFP responses and drive to close new opportunities
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of LF DNO platform
- Work with product and engineering team and externally with customer technical teams to propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployment
Who You'll Work With
- SaaS Leadership Team
- Sales Team
- Product & Engineering Team
- Marketing Team
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ experience in Technical lead, Technical Program Management, or similar technical leadership role
- 3-5 years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery as a software engineer or a solution architect
- 5+ years of experience working with the telecommunications industry
- You are a digital savvy individual that knows the latest digital technologies and trends; you enjoy experimenting and are open to integrating new digital technologies in everyday work.
- Proficient in API design, client server interaction design and cloud infrastructure architecture
- Telecommunication architecture experience; across IT and Core (OCS/PS/CS) domains to manage and design solutions at scale
- Experience in delivering products against a plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, and often ambiguous environment
- Experience working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects
- Able to distill data and articulate the rationale for making difficult trade-offs
- A solid foundation in service-oriented and digital technologies to be able to understand service inter-dependencies and drive technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
- Demonstrated understanding of systems within program space to include limitations, scaling, boundary conditions, and architectural decision-making process
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% of time
- Comfort and experience with cross-organizational communication; excellent written and verbal communication skills
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
Talent Mobility - Circles.Lifers are given the opportunity to change roles internally, across functions and/or offices, through multiple structured programs (i.e. internal transfers, job shadowing or job rotation). We've witnessed many successful examples -e.g., from HR lead to Business Development Senior Manager.
Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Attractive Total Rewards (Salary + Equity) - We offer highly competitive salary and bonus inline with top tier technology companies, and equity for ALL employees (up to 6 months of annual salary worth for top performers). That means, unlimited upside based on company's performance.
Benefits - Mobile bill reimbursement for all Circles.Lifers and their dependents and medical insurance. Bonus: Well-stocked pantry and monthly fun activities.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.