ABOUT THIS ROLE
- We are looking for a meticulous and driven self-learner that is independent and motivated to keep on learning.
You will be creating useful, usable and delightful digital experiences for Circles.Life’s websites.
- You might be a good match if you…love thinking through hard problems and coming up with simple solutions, have a great sense of ownership of and take pride in seeing your ideas come to life, have an insanely sharp eye for detail, not just for pixels and code but for workflows and customer journeys.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to Senior Design Manager, Pearlyn Yeo.
- S/he will take ownership from collaboration with stakeholders and managers, design, delivery, quality assurance to performance, and be responsible for delivering high-quality products that exceed customer expectations alongside with the team.
- This is an internship with a minimum duration of 6 month starting in June, 2021
- This is a group level role based in Singapore
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path - autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members - play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- Unparalleled Access - Access to senior level relationship management with Key business partners, stakeholder management. Learning how to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implement Design, wireframes, prototypes, and interface elements through code
- Optimisation of the websites - SEO, Site speeds, code audits
- Component building for the web design system
- Reporting and analysis of website performance through quantitative and qualitative methods
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
- Product Design Team (Pearlyn, Assyaraf, Sophia, Jieying)
- Web Design Team
- Product Managers (Growth)
- Engineers (Mobile(iOS,Android), Quilt, Webfront, DevOps, SysOps)
- Marketing, Growth teams across AU and SG
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to communicate design decisions to team members.
- Adept to fast-paced working environments
- Strong understanding of typography, color and visual layout to ensure code consistency with the design
- Ability to code interactive components and elements
- Solid foundations of web principles and best practices
- Knowledgeable in using REACT language
One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.