You will be working as a Subject Matter Expert (Security) as part of APJC Regional IT team that is focused on providing last mile support to stake holders in the region. The position will be focused on a) Understanding of Customer Zero experience with different Cisco technologies b) Integration of Cisco products/solution, Third Party solutions and Home grown technologies to develop a functional architecture to enable Cisco business c) Sharing Cisco IT/Customer Experience with Cisco Sales, CX, Partners and Customers d) Work closely with Cisco IT functional teams e) Bring customer experience and feedback on Cisco solutions back to Cisco (Value Back).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and Customize Customer Zero and Cisco on Cisco Contents for customer engagements driven Cisco Sales, Partners and Customer Experience teams across APJC.
- Represent APJC regional IT team to interact with Customer Zero Security team, IT security team, Information Security team in the team meetings, webinars and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Build relationship with Japan, India, ANZ, ASEAN, Korea, Greater China Security Sales teams to understand the region specific go to market requirements
- Participate in events like Partner Events, Cisco Live, Cisco days and share practitioner view
- Trusted Advisor for key customers and build relationship to enable Security business opportunities.
- Technical consultant for China development center, APJC region Dev Sec Ops development framework.
- Drive value back to Customer Zero Team and Cisco IT security team by regularly feedback from Sales teams, customers and partners about user experience etc
Who You Are:
As part of the Digital Enterprise Solutions team, you will work with a diverse and talented team of people that have a passion for enabling Cisco’s go to market opportunities. You will also work cross-functionally with Cisco IT Security team, Infosec team, Sales SE team, Sales account team and Customer success teams. There will also be opportunities to work and interact with senior leadership within IT and other organizations that will provide great exposure and opportunity to continue learning from a great and dynamic leadership team:
- Intermediate to experienced knowledge of cloud security, application security, end point security, data center, storage, network skills.
- Familiarity with Applications development tools, process like Dev Sec Ops
- Familiarity with understanding complex problems in IT software and hardware in both an on-premise and cloud environment
- Knowledge of Security products from Cisco competitors
- Ability to build trust and be a trusted advisor to Sales and customers.
- Ability to manage and thrive in stressful situations
- Great communicator and collaborator that can present and hold an interaction with a developer or a senior leader.
- Effective team player, attentive to detail"
Why You'll Love Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.