As a Cloud Security Specialist, your role consists in helping the business on how to evolve in a secure way in the move to Cloud, acting as enabler between various IT teams and Business teams to challenge the status quo. For this, you will have to:
- Act as a Cloud Security Specialist within the Cyber Security team, by advising on security technologies, requirements and processes in the context of Cloud implementation and integration projects.
- Work closely with the architects, infrastructure teams, developers, and business unit stakeholders to define internal Cloud Security related policies and documentation.
- Support the development of the Cloud Security Design framework for new technology solutions.
- Drive security initiatives to secure Cloud applications.
- Drive the business and technical engagement to adopt the Cloud Security Strategy: ensure all solutions and products are evaluated to meet architectural designs and are aligned and optimized to deliver the business goals in a cost effective, scalable and agile way
- Contribute in performing Cloud Security assessments against industry frameworks and recommend holistic improvements considering all aspects of the organization: participate in the evolution of strategies, foundations, frameworks, objectives and orientations of the Cloud Operation teams
- Determine Cloud Security requirements needed to provide services securely by evaluating business strategies and threat landscapes,
- Establish an ongoing Cloud Security monitoring and compliance according to best practices, but also provide advises on projects to help implementing recommendations of the governance team
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant degree in Cyber Security field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and implementation of large-scale Cloud Security architecture solutions in a large and complex environment.
- In Depth knowledge about Cloud computing deployments such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and CaaS.
- Extensive experience in AWS public cloud environment and preferably also with Microsoft Azure, Office365 and Google Cloud.
- In depth knowledge in all areas and security technologies within Cloud such as Identity and Access Management, Single Sign On, MFA, Secure communications and network protection, Data protection and privacy, Security Management, Audit, Cryptography, CASB, SIEM, WAF etc.
- Up-to-date with cyber and information security trends and threats facing financial services, e-business solutions, and high volumes online systems.
- Ideally certified CISSP, CSSP, CISM and bring a very good knowledge of standards, regulations and law governing the security of information within cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc.
- Familiar with ITIL and COBIT.
- Analytical, pragmatical, but also able to influence through a strong IT expertise and negotiate with various stakeholders in a customer-oriented approach, you bring for that leadership, team spirit, creativity, rigor and quality skills.
- Detail orientated with strong skills in planning, managing projects, timeline and priorities
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
**Apart from Singapore, this position can also be based in Beirut, Montreal, Manila, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin, Frankfurt, London, Copenhagen for suitable candidates who are already residing in these locations. For Singapore applicants, the position will be based in Singapore.
**Salary package (local) & job title shall commensurate with experience.
**Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that CMA CGM Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, CMA CGM Group will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CMA CGM Group explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of CMA CGM Group.