We are looking for a skilled DevOps engineer to work with our team of developers to put in cutting edge devops processes to improve delivery times and reduce manual repetitive effort.
You will need excellent communication skills and have a solid background in engineering with experience on several modern scripting languages.
Alongside the DevOps responsibilities, we require a skilled DBA to setup and manage our MS SQL Server clusters. Here too you can help with automation scripts for sql tasks like back-up and restoring databases, maintenance jobs and other database-related scripts.
You will get exposure to best-of-class modern applications, tools and pipelines, work with a technology team who deliver best-of-class applications and be part of an exciting space in the Financial Industry, PostTrade!
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years of Windows devops experience, particularly CI/CD pipelines.
- 3+ years of MS SQL DBA experience, particularly around setup of AlwaysOn SQL Server clusters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough analysis, investigation and diagnostic abilities.
Ideal Candidate Would Also Have Experience With
- Ansible or Chef.
- Bitbucket & Git, and Git workflows.
- Jira & Confluence.
- Artifactory or Nexus with nuget/npm/choco packaging
- Powershell and MSBuild.
- Hashicorp Vault.
- Docker/Kubernetes containerisation.
Responsibilities (not limited to!):
- Setup and maintain our SQL Server always-on clusters.
- Review performance on SQL servers and propose improvements.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD processes in TeamCity.
- Setup and maintain Jira, Confluence, Artifactory applications.
- Setup and maintain Jenkins jobs for automations in Reset.
- Maintain our Reset Pipeline in Jenkins Groovy.
- Deploy in-house applications via Jenkins.
- Setup and manage our Secret Vault (Hashicorp Vault)
Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.