What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story.
Cognizant will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Cognizant sponsorship of a visa.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in implementing CI-CD in Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps, GitHub, TFS, urban Code/ Octopus deploy for diverse technologies.
- Experience and able to design, implement, use and integrate tools such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, Nexus, Ansible etc with consideration of the security controls required to deliver the CICD Pipeline.
- Experience with DevSecOps Tools such as SonarQube, Blackduck, AquaSec, Twistlock etc.
- Hands on expertise in Linux, shell scripting and common Unix and windows server
- Build Management with Maven, Ant, MSBuild etc., Rapidly create POC to showcase the solutions
- Designs and implements robust hybrid automation frameworks to satisfy automation needs.
- Collaborates with others to design and implement tools that help automate end-to-end processes that involve IT infrastructure and systems.
- Deep technical knowledge on Cloud-primarily Azure/AWS, but a competitive understanding of Google is a plus
- Collaborate and Guide other team members to design and develop end to end process aligning to the defined architecture.
- Continuously improve processes to ensure information delivered is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness the AZURE/AWS architecture
- Experience in Docker, Docker compose, Docker registries, Api gateway
- Experience creating Docker image and orchestrating container deployments using Kubernetes or similar.