Senior Cloud Solution Architect will demonstrate high level of comfort communicating, collaborating and influencing across large cross-functional technology teams, which may include Data Science Technologies, Digital Engineering and even traditional applications.
Senior Cloud Solution Architect work closely with industry solution specialists to craft Cloud solution architecture, including scope, risks, cost to serve, and our ability to deliver, with a focus on building transformative and innovative solutions. This role, also support Enterprise Architects with stitching together different parts of the portfolio when developing solutions that respond to the largest challenges faced by clients within their industry.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Solution Architect specifically in Infrastructure Services in Singapore.
- Senior Cloud Solution Architect will be Assessing and Architecting solutions to build Infrastructure on GCC including Data management, Security, DevSecOps and Govt. compliance standards
- Eliciting technical requirements with limited information or guidance, producing architectural solutions that meet both business and enterprise needs, using tool based as well as manual Discovery, Assessment, Reports, Solution design, infrastructure quality reviews, and assistance in operations (triaging and resolving complex operational issues)
- Identify deficiencies in technology solutions and work with appropriate technical teams to resolve.
- Working with modern development and delivery methodologies such as Agile, secure SDLC standard and DevSecOps.
- Build end to end solution constructs on tenders/ RFPs and proactive pursuits in areas around cloud modernization, Agile/DevSecOps transformation and Operating models.
- Build an integrated solution strategy working across different technology groups/horizontals including Enterprise Applications, QE&A and Digital Engineering
- Articulate value in terms of business outcomes/outputs and come with a product mindset
- Partner with the sales team in the region and build pipeline and own solutioning to closure
- Present and lead solution alignment workshops with our customers
- Creating collaterals: Creating capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets
- Pursuit ownership - Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Overall 15 years of experience in IT Infrastructure domain with at least 5+ years of Cloud Architecting experience on AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Minimum 5 years of design and implementation experience in Singapore Public Sector.
- Hands-on/proven experience in architecting and implementing on GCC and multi-cloud, Services and infrastructure.
- Solid grasp of Singapore Public Sector regulations and security standards governing access to data in Cloud and on-prem.
- Deep and thorough knowledge of GDC, GCP and GCC including Azure, AWS, GCP and SHIP/HATS Cloud platforms.
- Experience in design and implementation of network and endpoint security solution including Network perimeter NGFW, EPP, segmentation, DDOS and WAF.
- Experience with Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies and Transport Layer Security / SSL principles and management.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies including DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies, API gateway.
- Working experience with modern development and delivery methodologies
- Mandatory to have GCC Foundation Certificate along with professional architect certification on at least one major Hyperscaler like AWS, GCP or Azure is mandatory.
- CISSP and Togaf certifications are preferred.
- Must be holding a bachelor degree in Science or technology or equivalent.
- Strong analytical problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders