Backend Developer & Dev Ops
You will work directly with one of the co-founders. You will be responsible of designing systems and implementing them. You will need to come up with the right approach to all the problems and use defensive magic on your implementations. You'll need to learn fast, improve your skills and increase the amount of code you manage.
Some of your objectives will be
- Making sure the game is not hackable
- Creating bullet-proof algorithms
- Work on every part of backend services including Lobby, Profile, Chat, Networking, Match Making, Leaderboards, Statistics, API, Payments, Analytics, 3rd Party Tools, Scaling
- Keep the code clean, readable & scalable
- Research algorithms, architectural patterns, and technologies
- Work with designers, developers, and testers
Technologies: Node.js, Typescript, PostgreSQL, Docker, Redis
Overall we're looking for someone who can become a great team player. But that's not all. We want early members of our team to be strong & dedicated so we can build a strong base for the future of this company. This means that you will want to think and look at Colonist-related issues even on weekends.
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Great work environment