- Design, code and test technical solutions as a part of the deployment readiness processes, aligning with defined IT applications, workflow and SharePoint standards and processes to ensure adherence;
- Check and analyze business requirements, in turn developing appropriate application solutions, considering technical design, financial, and operations aspects;
- Interact with Users of SharePoint solutions on daily basis, report status of deliverables accordingly.
- Handle the SharePoint administration tasks in the respective environments.
- Prepare and maintain procedures for workflow and SharePoint application deployment or implementation within timelines and standard operating procedures;
- Share best practices with other subject matter experts in the team related to workflow and SharePoint application design, development, processes and policies;
- Adhere to development and coding standards as defined by technical management;
- Communicate user needs and priorities, ensuring systems developed operate at optimal performance, as well as to the user's satisfaction;
- Engage with other IT and business users, identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related studies.
- 2 to 8 years of experience configuring SharePoint 2013/2016 solutions using out of the box components, front end web development tools and design experience required.
- Hands on experience using SharePoint Designer, developing custom workflows & solutions as well as experience with SharePoint customizations including Master Pages and branding required.
- Hands on experience in developing client-side web parts using JS frameworks like Nodejs, React, Gulp, NPM
- Hands on experience administering SharePoint 2013/2016 environment.
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted).
- Experience in Responsive Design Front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS / CSS3, jQuery, AnjularJS, AJAX.
Desired Skills and Experience