We are looking for a QA Engineer to join us. You will be working with a team of fellow engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. The end goal is that you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Join us if you’d like to be part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting edge technologies to deploy exciting projects that have a meaningful impact.
- Develop and manage technical test cases for both mobile applications (swift/kotlin) and backend(nodejs).
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to establish accurate test cases and test suites for each development sprint.
- Manage offshore development centre QA engineers to build and maintain test cases.
- Integrate test suites into the CICD processes.
- Automate as much as possible all tests, including regression, SIT and UAT.
- Effectively construct test cases that give the widest coverage.
- Add on to product requirements document with the appropriate tests.
- Advise both the engineering and product team on the testing requirements and be pro-active in resolving gaps during requirement and development phase as part of the sprint cadence.
- Good working understanding of XCtest, Mocha and Espresso.
- Knowledge of tools for modern software development e.g. Jira, Confluence.
- Strong understanding of Git and Gitflow.
- Experience with Kotlin, Swift and NodeJS and how it impacts development.
- Good code documentation skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly with team members.
- Have worked in engineering teams that practice Agile
- Possess an assertive personality and be willing to take on more responsibilities to move the project forward.
- Able to step forward and establish/improve the processes for QA in the entire development process.