Concentrix Tigerspike Singapore is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Full-stack .to work alongside our growing You'll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Tigerspike projects and client accounts. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services, and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
If you are a people person, have a passion for all things digital, thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Concentrix Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike in Singapore is located just a 5 minute walk from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, right in the heart of the CBD area. With projects ranging from aviation, telecommunications, finance and the government sector, our energetic team is always ready to take up any challenge with enthusiasm, enjoyment and healthy competitiveness to deliver the best products for our customers. We are a vibrant young office that boasts approximately 14 different nationalities. We enjoy weekly activities ranging from Badminton, Basketball to Futsal but what the team thrive and enjoy most is our Friday Quiz which usually ends up in friendly banter on the amount of Googling the team has done to win!
- Write clean, reusable, maintainable, and readable code
- Be a part of the conversation from the start, leading full lifecycle projects including guiding technical scoping, design and implementation
- Be someone who is a leader, drive development forward and translate requirements into pragmatic solutions
- Work with UX & UI designers, researchers and other engineers (web and mobile), you can flex your .Net chops to help shape, design and build digital products that help solve key business needs
- Be someone who is proactive and show perseverance because you're motivated to get the best results
- Be someone who is a great listener and you communicate clearly
- At least 5+ years of experience in .Net and .NET Core development
- A passion for becoming a team lead or mentoring other team members
- Commercial experience with cloud services such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with Microservices and SOA
- Experience with database technologies, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- The passion to work in a client-facing role
- The habit of writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns
- An understanding of architectural principles and design patterns, including the trade-offs for each
- Commercial experience in Continuous Integration and writing testable code
- Experience in a cross functional, AGILE development environment
- A history of always improving your knowledge and skills
- Bonus - Knowledge of and experience working with CQRS and experience with Event Sourcing
- Bonus - Experience on another platform (e.g. React Native, Android, iOS)
- Bonus - Functional programming and protocol-oriented programming experience
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year - that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A monthly phone bill allowance
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Weekly/lunch sports activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Wroclaw, Bengaluru) - when COVID goes away!
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.