Senior Software Engineer - Front-end
In order to build a best in class application we are seeking several software engineers at the Staff and Senior level to join our team.
- Play a key role in the design, development and implementation of data-driven, fault-tolerant, scalable web services and systems to empower our operations. You will be working with AWS Serverless, AWS Amplify, React, Redux and Ant Design Pro
- Collaborate with designers to maintain and improve the regional websites, newsletter and various web applications.
- Work directly across all functional teams (Client Development, Product, Marketing & Engineering) to provide front end engineering expertise to various digital projects.
- Proven ability to drive change and deliver projects in the startup environment of ambiguity and constantly changing priorities
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Ability to build web and or mobile apps with little oversight
- Experience in automating UI tests and use of UI prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD is a plus
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies, programming languages and frameworks. Track record in implementing software best practices and improvements to software delivery process
- Strong problem-solving skill and ability to think out of the box
- Excited to work in a start-up environment and able to learn fast
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another quantitative field is preferred.
We're a unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being incubated by a Fortune 50 company. Your opinion will always be valued and you will have all the resources needed to do your best work ever. Connected Freight is constantly evolving with opportunities to learn and contribute in other areas than your respective area of expertise. We'd love to hear from you.