With our parent Shell is digitizing one of their lines of business. To meet this demand we are scaling our technology team. A Senior Product Manager will be crucial to this relationship being a success. We’re looking for someone that is equally adept working with corporate executives as they are providing architectural best practices. You should thrive at being a business and technology swiss army knife. You view the numerous challenges to a successful product implementation as an unsolved Rubik’s cube; just waiting to be planned, executed, and summited.
Please note: If you are applying, kindly mark ConnectedFreight.com as safe with your email provider
Due to the current COVID-19 related visa/travel restrictions enacted by MOM and ICA, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone unable to work from Singapore due to visa/travel restrictions. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in Singapore by set date as expected. We're closely watching the situation and may adjust our position should restrictions be eased at a later date.
- Define product strategy & roadmap in line with vision from business & technology executive team (Shell and Connected Freight)
- Articulate user pain points, propose new CVPs and define/own product features backlog guided by qualitative & quantitative feedbacks
- Define meaningful measurement & product OKRs and KPIs in conjunction with product vision & feedback from stakeholders
- Drive effective collaboration by working closely with a top-class & globally dispersed commercial, design, data science and engineering teams
- Define & drive effective user research & feedback process
- Prioritise product backlogs in balance of both customers and business goals; clear grasp on resource capacity and shape resource proposal where required
- Document business and user requirements into succinct and detailed user stories
- Lead the design, prototyping, development and implementation of a rapidly growing customer-facing application
- Communicate product development progress with identified stakeholders and customer group
- Champion of best practice for Agile development and design thinking
- Guide & mentor product managers/owners and/or other junior members within product team where applicable
- User testing, issue escalation, and identification of bugs and misconfigurations
- Minimum 8 years of SaaS/Web product development/ product management experience; Logistics, shipping, or maritime experience preferred
- Credible track record in delivery under complex B2B environment is mandatory
- Experience in leading/ influencing without direct authority across levels and geographical border (executives, sales/marketing, development, operations, etc)
- Previous exposure to relevant business functions will be a plus (customer relationship management, operations, supply chain & distribution, marketing)
- Experience in developing data-analytic or predictive algorithm products, particularly in supply/logistic context will be a big plus
- Degree in Computer Science or Business preferred – need not have the ability to code, but the ability to understand tech & speak tech lingo
- Analytical, data driven. Knowledge and proficiency in data analytics tools (eg. Microsoft BI, Tableau) is a plus. Ability to code in Python and SQL to build product metrics is a plus
- Highly Savvy with Agile and Scrum methodologies and tools (eg Jira, Confluence)
- Extremely detailed oriented. Takes pride in his/her daily tasks no matter how small and sees them through to completion
- Highly proactive & able to adapt and work in ambiguous & fast-moving environment
- Intellectually curious and have an insatiable desire to keep improving
We're a unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being incubated by a Fortune 50 company. Your opinion will always be valued and you will have all the resources needed to do your best work ever. You will have the chance to solve some extremely complex problems with cutting edge architecture.
Connected Freight is constantly evolving with opportunities to learn and contribute in other areas than your respective area of expertise. We'd love to hear from you.