- The Developer is responsible to develop software based on design requirements and ensure software and subroutines are working to specification, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements.
- Development / Consultation for OAS project.
- To do assessment and make delivery of Change Request for OAS, ensuring quality of delivered product and to do continuous improvement.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 1 years' experience with substantial project work in software development.
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think out of the box
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and with high energy
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Mandatory Skills : Asp.Net, Asp.Net MVC, .NET Framework