The Front End Engineer will be working closely with other engineers and UI designers to analyse user requirements, design, code, test and maintain a responsive web apps with elegant UX that delights the end-users, as well as align with the overall standards and conventions to ensure the application code adheres to quality engineering principles, practices and design pattern. You will have strong experience working in an agile environment where software engineers, testers, product managers and DevOps work closely together.
- Contribute towards application development
- Write clean and modular code, with extensibility and performance in mind
- Develop reusable components & front end libraries for future use
- Reengineer the legacy source code for scalability, continuous improvement and to improve the overall quality of codebase & product
- Provide inputs to frontend development strategy, framework selection and emerging technology
- Proficient in CSS Pre Processors like SCSS
- Experience with state management libraries (such as Redux)
- Must have knowledge in GIT and repository management tools (Eg: BitBucket, Gitlab)
- Experience with unit testing libraries (i.e. React testing library, Enzyme & Jest )
- Experience in Typescript is an added advantage
- Understanding of CI tools (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Bitbucket Pipeline)
- General understanding of UI/UX design in a Responsive Web Design approach
- Good knowledge in both object-oriented programming and functional programming
- Organised, self-starter, precise and able to produce accurate work under minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.