If you are inspired to play a key role in building a one-stop platform to redefine how artists interact with their consumers, we would love to hear from you!
Duration of Internship:
Part-time internship will be a minimum of 2 months, for 2-3 days a week
Full-time internship will be 3-4 months from May-Jul/Aug 2022
As we are still early in our journey, please note that all of our internships are unpaid.
- Partner closely with our Product Design, Backend Engineering teams and Product Managers to develop effective user interfaces for our digital platform; both web and mobile application
- Brainstorm ideas and improvements to deliver stable software
- Maintain and improve current code base
- Develop processes to improve development process
- Basic programming knowledge
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong sense of responsibility
How to Apply?
Drop us an email along with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your potential start date and internship duration. Let us know what you want to takeaway from this experience!
At Crater Merch, we're always on the lookout for like-minded team members who are proactive and dream big. No formal working experience is needed, students are welcome to apply!
For more information, visit our website at www.cratermerch.com/careers