You will join Global IT, CACIB Information Technology department. Global IT has a worldwide presence in Europe, Asia-Pacific, America with more than 2500 persons. It will enable you to work in an international context with multiple opportunities to develop your professional skills.
The position is located in Capital Markets IT (CMI) division which manages information systems for capital markets activities. CMI teams are mainly located in Paris, London, New-York, Hong-Kong, India and Singapore. Position is located in Singapore.
Singapore department is responsible for development and maintenance of applications (in-house and package) used by worldwide users for all the processes for Capital Market activities. It includes back-office and market risk. The ideal candidate is able to execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle, partnering with key technical and business stakeholders.
- Able to lead in terms of technology and propose design and architectural evolutions.
- Contributing to development of high quality fully tested source code complying with deadlines, schedule and coding standards.
- Liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Organize and keep up to date detailed technical documentation
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Provide technical assistance during user acceptance test
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
- Min 5 years of experience in an IT development team
- Shell scripting,
- Perl Scripting (not mandatory)
- Unix Batch creation
- knowledge in Unix, PL/SQL, Java , CFT, ControlM
- Asset Control (not mandatory).
- MicroServices , other Design Patterns.
- Technical Expertise in working on Systems managing market and static referential data.
- General knowledge and understanding of investment Banking domain.
- Knowledge on Market and Reference Data
Nice to have
- Experience in reference data tools like Asset Control /Golden Source
- Experience in working in distributed teams
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive with customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving, interpersonal skills
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Agile mindset to be reactive to changes
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com/ and follow us on