The Algorithmic trading team is looking to onboard a senior developer to help build our next gen algo platform and dark liquidity pool. The role involves working in close partnership with product development, data engineering and the quant groups to design and develop a state of the art algo platform.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to build a new algo platform from the ground up with significant exposure to technical design, product development, data engineering, machine learning & AI, and quantitative research.
- Design, development and support of the algorithmic trading platform and dark liquidity pool.
- Partner with traders and clients on product development and enhancing the algorithms
- Continuous maintenance & improvements of the testing frameworks, development tools and environments.
- Ability to envision, build and implement test cases for algorithmic trading functions.
- Contribute towards Agile and Continuous Integration processes
Your future colleagues
The Investment Bank division brings together the former Global Markets (GM) and Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) divisions with the Markets business of our APAC region. All three of these businesses delivered strong outcomes during the firm’s restructuring, and this success enables us to build a globally integrated, holistic investment banking platform. Together these businesses will continue to deliver client-centric advisory, underwriting and financing, as well as sales and trading products and solutions across all asset classes and regions. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help client’s access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below
- 8 years’ experience with good technical knowledge with expertise in either Java, C# or C++.
- Previous experience in developing automated trading platforms. Knowledge of sell side algos is required.
- Understanding of how quantitative trading models (predictions, fair value, market impact etc) are utilized in automated trading solutions.
- Understanding of market microstructure and the regulatory environments across major Asian exchanges
- Solid understanding of automated testing techniques
- Solid grasp of Agile Methodologies and Continuous Integration processes.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate & grasp complex concepts in a multicultural environment is required
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work