You will join the Lifecycle Services technology team working for the leading Derivatives franchise in the APAC region.
The IT team is a key partner to the Derivatives business in APAC and has been a major contributor to its recent success. We specialize in developing cutting-edge solutions for the booking and lifecycle management of Equity Derivatives for the Structured Products business. All of our projects exhibit the following common features
Significant business engagement and user-interaction
Technical autonomy and innovation
Highly motivated and engaged development teams
High quality and commercial benefits
We pride ourselves on our language agnosticism and in giving our developers the freedom to pick the right tools for the job (Kotlin, Typescript (React), Clojure, Ruby and more). About our current technology stack
Oracle for data storage
Test driven development on gitlab/bitbucket, leveraging Gradle, TeamCity, Docker and Ansible for CI/CD
Splunk, Grafana and ElasticSearch for application logging and monitoring
Your future colleagues
The Investment Bank division brings together the former Global Markets (GM) and Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) divisions with the Markets business of our APAC region. All three of these businesses delivered strong outcomes during the firm’s restructuring, and this success enables us to build a globally integrated, holistic investment banking platform. Together these businesses will continue to deliver client-centric advisory, underwriting and financing, as well as sales and trading products and solutions across all asset classes and regions. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients’ access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- You are a keen learner and enjoy sharing new technologies and best-practices
- You love tests, and are familiar with, or are willing to learn, test driven development
- You are an agile enthusiast and enjoy working iteratively in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team-player with phenomenal communication skills
- You are comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity and problem solving
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work