We are looking a Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2EE) to join our team! You will be involved with all stages of application development - Analyze, design, develop and maintain of IT applications, including documentation and post-implementation customer support
What a Senior Software Engineer does in CrimsonLogic?
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications
- Update system documentation
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Any other duties as and when assigned
- Working closely with our counterparts/offshore teams in China. Knowledge of Mandarin/Chinese dialect is essential.
What we are looking for in a Senior Software Engineer?
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT or related fields
- Certifications in Java, J2EE etc. preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
- Java/ Java EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
- Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
- Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
What makes a topnotch Software Engineer in CrimsonLogic?
- Results Focused and Outcome Driven
- Passionation in technology, constantly honing programming techniques and developing new skillsets.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Effective Communication