Are you ready for your next real security challenge? Are you passionate about helping organizations stop breaches using a platform that just works?
If so, If so, CrowdStrike is seeking a Channel Solution Architect to cover North Asia. You will support a team of Alliances managers and their Solutions Providers and Managed Service partners, educating them on the value of CrowdStrike’s security platform and ensuring they will be technically ready to act as an extension of our internal technical and sales team. In this role you will build trusted relationships by articulating the next-gen cloud-delivered workload protection approach advantages and how traditional security solutions are failing, delivering compelling technical and sales training sessions, and driving initiatives to strengthen our partners’ offerings to ensure continual growth.
As a CrowdStrike Channel Solution Architect you will be part of the team responsible for changing what our partners and the security market believe is possible with a next-generation endpoint security platform.
This role will be based in Singapore only.
- Work closely with Alliance Managers to ensure the mutual growth of CrowdStrike business with Solution Providers and Managed Service partners
- Build relationships with our partner key technical and sales staff and develop as the trusted resource to support the CrowdStrike solution selling
- Technically enable partners to effectively pitch, position the value, demo, deploy and support active testing of current and new CrowdStrike solutions and ensure continual education for key partner staff
- Drive partners to achieve technical independence by effectively leveraging available partner resources, like the partner portal, scripted demo tools, compliant usage of NFR environments, POC / POV, etc.
- Consult on Partner Performance and provide technical enablement efforts to help partner in exceeding quarterly assigned quota
- Lead partners to achieve and exceed accreditation and certification requirements
- Consult with partners on effective testing and POC/POV methodologies providing guidance on the latest attacker methodologies, competitive landscape, industry news, and market development in the region
- Ensure partners knows how to identify, qualify, and lead joint opportunities with CrowdStrike and assist partner presales technical teams with opportunity guidance and resources when necessary to support partner-led business
- Participate in partner events such as conferences, lunch & learns, and other sponsored events, driving to lead demos and hands-on sessions wherever possible
- Utilize technology integrations in the partner’s portfolio to create additional paths to growth
- Identify and develop opportunities to enable partner-led and/or co-branded professional services
- Act as liaison between partners and CrowdStrike Sales/SE teams to overcome obstacles, assist with deal cycle, and identify opportunity for partners to add value
Requirements, Skills And Experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements with the ability to work autonomously, establish clear priorities and focus on objectives with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills, for both restricted or wider groups with the ability to adapt the message to the audience
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex scenarios and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Technical knowledge in relevant areas for the CrowdStrike business, such as endpoint security (including anti-virus solutions), Cloud Workload infrastructure, incident response, computer forensics, network administration & management, identity protection, zero-trust, MDR/XDR and data protection
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Ability to travel to partner locations for events and business needs and in accordance with local health and safety authorities regulations.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Considerable proven experience in consulting or sales engineering, preferably in roles involving the generation of net new business through Channel Partners and Managed Service Providers.
- Experience with large scale cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience with APIs and/or scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash
- Experience with malware, threat intelligence, and sandbox analysis
- Industry certifications such as CEH, CISSP, OSCP, SANS, etc.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.