General roles and responsibility required of this role:
- Expertise on DevOps Platforms and tools like Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Ansible, GitHub/BitBucket and on various DevOps offerings.
- Expertise on Infra platforms viz. Linux and VMware
- Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery (CICD) pipelines.
- Hands on experience on Ansible.
- Hands on experience on either Kubernetes/OpenShift implementations.
- Should have owned broad range of programs like Implementations, Infra Migrations and Development projects based on Agile methodologies.
- Solutioning and Designing for business requirements and presenting to the owners of the application and/or to Infra leads.
- Responsible for adopting new technologies which further become business offerings.
- Engage with sales and liaison with other vendors to drive a solution for the customer.
- Present POCs and Demos
- CI/CD Pipelines on Jenkins involving platforms and tools like Kubernetes, AWS EKS/GKE, OpenShift, GIT, Bitbucket, Maven, SonarQube, Ansible
- Mentoring fellow team members
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, passionate on problem solving and willingness in picking up new skillsets
Essential skills and experience required:
- Must have at least 6-8 years’ experience with core competencies:
- Containerization, Kubernates, OpenShift
- RedHat Ansible
- CI/CD pipeline
- DevOps methodology and supporting tools
Knowledge in the following areas will be an advantage:
- Micro Services
- Core Java and J2EE (including JSP/ Servlets)
- Web MVC (Spring MVC, Apache Struts)
- RESTful APIs and Web services
- Scripting framework (NodeJS, React, Angular JS, Python etc.)