- Able to independently troubleshoot and debug complex Wintel issues involving Windows (Win2008r2/2012/2016/2019) platform, VMware & Microsoft hypervisors, Dell & Huawei Storages;
- Engage in the maintenance and support activities, which include perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner;
- Work with end users, architects and team lead in developing Systems Infrastructure related configuration document based on requirements.
- Evaluate Systems architecture and make recommendations as required.
- Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, implementation issues and upgrades;
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, passionate on problem solving and willingness in picking up new skillsets;
- Create and maintain relevant documentation including Standard Operating Procedures for all platforms and processes.
- Able to support customer on 24/7 ad-hoc basis.
- Identify and report operational risks to Team Leader/Delivery Manager.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of disaster recovery and availability plans;
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing activities.
- Minimum 5 years of System Administration hands on experience
- Minimum 3 years of SAN & NAS hands on experience
- Good troubleshooting skills for Wintel Systems, Knowledge in hardening and securing of Wintel Systems
- Responsible for new Windows based Systems Infrastructure project implementations
- Provide support and handle all Systems Infrastructure related issues
- Manages, support and maintain of customers’ infrastructure including:
· HPE Servers
· Dell Servers
· vSphere ESXi Clusters
· Microsoft Clustering Technology
· Brocade SAN Switches, Dell & Huawei SAN Storages
- Provide design, planning and updating documentation of Systems Infrastructure specific to customer’s requirements
- Candidate needs to possess excellent diagnostics skills and good ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Candidate must possess strong technical competence in the fundamentals of troubleshooting hardware/software along with the people skills needed to successfully support the growing needs of client and project management in infrastructure setup.
- Good understanding on ITIL processes
Candidates having Certifications in the following products would be added advantage:
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- VMware VCP/VCAP
- Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE