Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain cloud-based solutions and assist the development team with infrastructure and services in the APAC region.
- Support development teams in building and crafting highly fail-safe applications and infrastructure
- Develop automation tools to ensure scalability and high availability of our services, Support software release process
- Drive continuous improvement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, cloud services (AWS, Azure) etc.
- Work with TeamCity, Octopus, Ansible, Azure DevOps
- Assist to Manage vendors for development and support of any 3rd party solutions
- Assist to review quality and security of their solutions, using global expertise if needed
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical / IT field, or similar related industry experience.
- 1+ year of experience as a DevOps/Platform engineer
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server OS and Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Excellent scripting and automation skills in Bash, PowerShell, or Python
- General databases related and Unix related knowledge, Azure or AWS experience, and willingness to develop in this area
- Familiar with Content Management Systems , experience with Solr, Git, Octopus Deploy, MS SQL Server and MongoDB
- Experience with Docker containers in a platform like Kubernetes or OpenStack, ITIL principles knowledge
- Ability to speak/read/write in Mandarin and good command of English
- Willingness to travel when needed (10%)
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible. #LI-DJ2 #LI-Remote
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here