Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are seeking a Systems/Devops Team Lead. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building large, scalable infrastructure, is a creative thinker, problem solver, teacher, and learner. This position works with the Manager of Infrastructure Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Own the infrastructure build & deploy lifecycle; drastically reduce build, deploy & rollback times while simultaneously reducing risk and exposure.
- Help transform our legacy infrastructure to a modern scalable service-based system
- Strong team leader – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Building global solutions with remote teams and workers
- Present compelling stories and promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external partners.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical / IT field, or similar related industry experience.
- 2+ years Team Lead.
- 5+ years AWS and CloudFormation Automation.
- 5+ years of Data Center and Infrastructure experience.
- 7+ years Microsoft Enterprise Stack (Administration, AD, ADFS, DFS, GPO, SCCM).
- 7+ years Windows & Linux/Unix OS.
- Excellent scripting and automation skills in Bash, PowerShell, or Python.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale services on public clouds such as AWS.
- DevOps Experience.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.