In the Specialised Nutrition Unit (SNU) Health Innovation, Medical and Market Access Department, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to lead the data team and work with our Digital health team based in Singapore. This team is responsible for providing data science, analytics and architecture expertise for our Digital health Solutions. You will work in close collaboration with the other Data teams, and with key stakeholders in the Global and Local teams. You will use your expertise in data science modelling within the Specialized Nutrition (SN) to collaborate with stakeholders in the SN Centre of Expertise Digital Health, and together provide industry-leading data science digital solutions to real world health challenges. The data related contributions from the team will leverage Digital Health solutions that provide clinically proven health benefits to consumers and patients.
- Lead a team of Senior Data Analyst and Data Engineer to deliver the data strategy and deliverables linked to Digital Health.
- Ensure the data generated by Digital Health projects are in adherence with our data strategy, including responsibility for data flows, data quality and data governance.
- Be accountable for the deliverables linked to data generated with Digital health projects and represent the team.
- Provide oversight and guidance to other data scientists/analysts on projects and ensure quality of deliverables.
- As a Data Scientist, you will provide expert data science input and advice into projects across the digital health portfolio.
- Build methodologies and standards to prepare, extract, and analyze different data variety of data sources.
- Ensure data coming from our digital health tools (developed, to be developed or from collaborations) deliver pre-defined business and science impact.
- Participate in all aspects of the digital health project lifecycle from requirements gathering, data acquisition and preparation, hypothesis generation, ideation, coding, testing, and deployment of data driven solution.
- Conduct hands-on data modelling and simulation, in close collaboration with colleagues in the data teams
- Be able to organize, manage, and analyze varied and large data sets, then connect dots and identify solutions and suggestions that can help our team reach its goals.
- Conduct open-ended data exploration to evaluate and solve business/science problem or create new opportunities.
- Select KPIs and evaluate success.
- Be a connector between data, business and science teams
- Converting data into digestible bites that non-technical members of an organization can understand
- Be a partner to interpret data into tangible health outcomes or other KPIs
- Creating reports and dashboards so that findings are accessible to management
- Understanding the functions and systems within our organization and using data findings to support decision-making
- Advise our Countries Business Units in data methods whenever appropriate
- Connect within data teams within Danone to learn and share, be part of the data community.
- Experienced Data Scientist (Minimally 5 years) in building predictive or descriptive models with ability to measure success and impact.
- Experience in life science industries, specifically expertise or exposure to research study design methods in either a consumer or clinical setting, is highly appreciated.
- Highly computer literate, and proficient in either R or Python
- Experience with distributed computing principles and techniques.
- Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and high-level audiences and giving data-driven presentations
- Mastery of machine learning toolkits and libraries (Tensorflow, etc.)
- Purpose-driven person, who wants to contribute to Danone Mission to positively impact health.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside