We thrived from data and tech, acted upon data intelligence and business strategies. Our vision as a core player of data team, is to make business become data driven. What you could get from day to day life, is to make real difference in South Asian local e-commerce markets leveraging on most advanced and powerful data & ops products.’
We are looking for Data Strategy Product Manager who has passion in managing data products to provide data insights and methodologies for business.
- Report to Head of Data Strategy to manage data roadmap, taking care of Daraz Payment, Campaign and Strategy & Planning.
- Work with demand side (e.g. Payment business and product team, campaign operation team, strategy team who have requirements of data tool and data understanding) from collecting requirements through to delivery
- Lead the product development in central BI team, working with DA/DE/DS team and gaining supports from experienced Alibaba teams in driving data strategy and operation methodologies. So Chinese Language Speaking is really preferred in this role
- Be responsible for whole project lifecycle, solving blockers and pushing project moving forward, as well as promoting efficient processes. Ensure the user cases and business impacts of the data product are validated.
- Excellent speech, documentation, excel and PPT reporting skills are preferred, as you will have opportunity to present quarterly data progress to campaign leaders and Alibaba leaders, so structured thinking & expressions would be essential
- You would need to exercise excellent analytical and problem solving skills to generate insights and deliver tools catering for the business needs. Also being able to present product mockup and usage strategies of your product.
- 1 - 3 years project/product management role in Ecommerce company, or BA / IT consulting role equivalent.
- Excellent communication, email reporting, Excel and presentation skills are preferred
- Knowledge on database management, pipeline and dashboard creation using SQL queries are preferred, not FE/BE engineering
- Prior experience in working closely with business and product team, and leading strategies, planning and product solutions are preferred
- Chinese language speaking is a strong adding point to your day to day work
- Fast learner in a high-speed growth environment and smart to digest all kinds of ecommerce domain knowledge
- A doer who commit to make things happen, and a real team player