At Data4Life Asia, we value our interns by providing meaningful learning opportunities in digital health. You'll be working closely with our full-time employees to contribute to existing digital health software and open source software. You can also work on prototypes if you have ideas on how our digital health solutions can best serve our end users! Our interns take ownership of their work - and they pride themselves in developing solutions that help people. You'll have the opportunity to contribute your skills, specialities and ideas the same way our full-timers do.
Who We Are Looking For
We particularly value internship applicants who have/are:
- Ideally you have knowledge of an UI framework e.g. React.js
- Get in touch with the latest technologies GraphQL, Kubernetes and in-memory databases
- A team player who loves to share knowledge and ideas with your colleagues
- Have strong analytical skills
- Student from Singapore Institute of higher learnings
The ultimate aim is to contribute to the overall development of a health analytical platform. At the end of the internship, students will have a clear understanding of Data4Life digital health solutions and technologies that is used to develop it.
Why you will love working with us
- A broad network of Digital Health Experts which enables you to meet the leading minds of the field
- A highly motivated team out of more than 30 countries which works with joy on the shared mission
- Space for your ideas and plenty of participation opportunities - Data4life develops through the contribution of all employees
- Most important: Cheerful colleagues who are very much looking forward to work with you