You will be working with a close-knitted group of ambitious developers looking to democratize access to complex deep-learning algorithms for engineers and data scientists.
The Scope 🔭
Datature's platform features multiple visual editors that convert raw, unstructured data to highly performant machine learning models. This requires a handful of services to work together seamlessly. You will be working with us on front-end interfaces such as our visual editor, image annotator and solving problems with ReactJS, LeafletJS, Computational Geometry and TypeScript.
- Minimum 4+ Years Experience in Engineering Frontend Applications
- Experienced in TypeScript, ReactJS, Redux, NextJS and CSS3
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM and Lifecycles
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
- Experience Working with Interactive Components using Canvas API, LeafletJS, D3
- Experience with REST APIs, GraphQL and WebSockets
- Interest in Building UI with Performance, Accessibility and Scalability In Mind
- Experience with Cypress or other React/Frontend Testing Libraries
- Knowledge in Graph Algorithms is a plus and Computational Geometry is ❤️
- Having a knack for designing great UI and user journeys is always 🤟