Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform complex physical and logical database administration activities including database related project management, installation, administration, performance management, monitoring, backup, restoration, and change management of company’s mission critical RDBMS systems under minimal direction or supervision.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintaining production, UAT and dev databases without outage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle Database administration on oracle versions 11.x, 12.x, 18c & 19c hosted on various Unix flavours
- At least 3 years of experience on Oracle RAC 12c and higher versions
- Should have experience on oracle database upgrade from 12.1 & 12.2 to 18c & 19c
- Experience with RMAN backup and restore and Shell Scripting Required
- Must be expert on Oracle patching
- Should have experience on Database/SQL tuning, performance optimization and data realignments
- Must be willing to work on 24x7 rotational shift. Weekend support is needed. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs
- Any additional experience on other database technologies is highly desirable
- Positive attitude, problem solving skills and self-initiative are must qualities
- Proficient writing Linux shell scripts for maintenance and automation purposes
- Strong communication skills and ability to add recommendations on architecture/design decisions that will ensure optimal application performance with Oracle
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.