Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The lead full stack developer would be someone with expert level Spring boot and Kafka Experience. This is a fast-paced position that requires a high degree of energy and ability to focus without compromising quality.
We are looking for a candidate who likes to learn and will continue to grow their technology skills and mentor others. The Role would be involved in the following activities.
- Develop scalable and resilient microservice applications using Springboot and Kafka
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability; Implementation of security and data protection;
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.);
- Collaborate with other software engineers and product managers to build new products with web and mobile technologies.
- Creating and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines on the deployment of the application, where deployment for onPrem servers and public cloud (AWS, GCP etc.)
- Good Attitude and should be able to work well as part of team who are situated across multiple regions
- Minimum 5-8 experience in design and build node application in continuous integration, continuous delivery, pair programming and test-driven development.
- (Fullstack / Frontend) Hands-on experiences in Java and Springboot;
- Experience with Kafka and AWS Services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Solid understanding of REST API and GraphQL;
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Excellent working attitude, problem-solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience on Agile Development Methodologies, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins & bitbucket
- Experience on Blue/Green deployment.
- Good knowledge in banking Finance platform
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.