Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Development efforts in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown, and daily stand ups
- Work with product owners and architect to understand objectives and translate these into a system level design and implementation
- Implement designs that meet quality standards, coding standards, and provide a rich user experience across platforms
- Design and implement new frameworks and software that meets DBS’s standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Create rapid prototypes to vet new design, interaction, and integration concepts.
- Collaborate with vendor and employee resources to deliver projects on time and with a high level of quality as measured by performance, uptime, and maintainability
- Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issue before they become a problem
- Excellent written and Verbal communications skills.
- Relevant work experience with good expertise in Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Java 8+, Junit, CICD, Git, Jenkins, Agile Methodologies.
- Working knowledge on Oracle, DevOps & Agile (Git, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira)
- Good experience in Core Banking, Finance & Risk domain is a plus
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Singapore-DBS Asia Hub