Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collaborates and works with Engineering team to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration, in response to requirements from Business and Application teams.
- Perform technology evaluations to further build up and enhance the platform. Design and implement solutions to make developers productive with smart platform interaction points in areas such as data discovery and governance.
- Derive engineering principals for running platform in most optimized way. Conducts performance analysis and tuning on regular basis.
- Supports Innovation; Identify new areas of improvement for data infrastructure, big data technology with an eye to solve business problems.
- Assess common patterns and problems to create standardized solutions by centrally building core services and technology frameworks for analytics, intelligence and data technology teams.
- Automate system operations and establish zero touch routines.
- Apply new technology and process to improve system supportability, recoverability, availability and performance.
- Leverage and establish best practices for Big Data Platform and HTAP platforms
- Perform application tuning, code reviews and share guidance to different application teams to ensure platform efficiency and stability.
- Supports a clear communication strategy that keeps all relevant stakeholders informed and provides an opportunity to influence the direction of the work
- Possess good understanding and experience with analytical frameworks and languages such as SQL, Python, Hadoop, SPARK.
- Well-versed in data analytics concepts, technologies and applications
- Hands-on experience in implementing and automating data analytics infrastructure / solutions
- Minimum 4+ years' demonstrable Python programming experience
- Solid hands-on experience of a Linux environment
- Strong unit-testing / test-driven coding skills
- Skilled at independently driving projects to completion while working in a team
- Python Programming
- Ansible or Puppet Automations
- Operating Systems (Linux)
- Databases (MySQL/MariaDB/Neo4j)
- BigData Technologies (Apache Spark, Impala, Python, R)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.