Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the “World’s Best Digital Bank” (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)!
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on employee related technology enhancements. Support these projects and activities with timely business insights, measurement and reporting for decision making
- Design and execute primary research like bank wide surveys to collect perceptive employee data, feedback and insights
- Maximize data capabilities focusing on employee science in areas such as predictive/ prescriptive/ text analytics
- Work closely with technology team to analyse, formulise and source in the needed data to address business problem and provide valuable insights
- Conduct strategic data analysis, identify area for improvement from experience data and make strategic recommendations to executive and senior management, develop data stories that clearly communicate complex analysis, models and ideas
- Perform exploratory statistics and data mining tasks on diverse datasets from small scale to “big data”
- Develop and implement machine learning models for sentiment, classification, prediction of employee behaviour
- Communicate methodology and results to technical and non-technical audiences with data stories presented in various formats
- Degree (and above) in Information technology, Computer science, Statistics, Applied mathematics, Business analytics, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred.
- 4-10 years’ experience in business analytics, modelling and data visualisation, preferably with exposure to technology projects within banking industry
- At least 2 years of data mining and machine learning on large amount of data, building and implementing various statistical models. And/or with demonstrated track record of insight generation and implementation of insights into tools/processes delivering results.
- Experience in NLP models and other text analytic models is big plus
- Hands on experience with CDSW or DBS ADA environment is big plus
- Experience in data collection through survey research tools like Qualtrics is preferred
- Quick learner on new analytics tools
- Self-motivated and a desire to learn and develop professionally
- Contribute towards team-building and maintaining team morale
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Excellent programming skills in Python, SQL, R
- Strong knowledge in data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau and QlikView)
- Good knowledge in CDSW, Superset, Spark
- Excellent in Microsoft applications like Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.