Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Management of network daily activities; implement change, review change script and support incident and problem troubleshooting .
- Responsible to come up network solutions (engineering) requested from Biz and engineering for next generation Data center network.
- Responsible to deliver network projects with team upon the completion on time.
- Responsible to work with respective Data center network members on the review of network architecture and detail design.
- Responsible to work with the respective server and application teams’ members in troubleshooting and identify root cause & for the completion of network initiatives.
- Responsible to work with respective countries’ s network team members on the review of network architecture and design, troubleshooting, as well as to work on the replacement of EOS network system or devices.
- Responsible for network devices, as well as appliances, vulnerability review and assessment.
- Advanced troubleshooting production problems with RCA and fault diagnosis
- Ensure system compliance with all established information security policies
- Perform period health check of network devices.
- Prepare technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of network design and operational requirements.
- Ready to be on call for 24x7 support.
- Providing strategic directions for standardizing of SNOC monitoring and efficient use of resources for pro-active application/infrastructure monitoring.
- Identifying areas for improvement in SNOC communications with other Incident/Problem management, Application/Infrastructure SMEs etc.
- Overseeing creation and availability of SNOC monitoring metrics and alerts’ reports for management reporting.
- Reviewing completeness and correctness of SNOC monitoring metrics and alerts.
- Establishing measurements and track improvement for SNOC monitoring effectiveness and efficiency.
- Acting as an escalation focal point for all improvement activities involving SNOC
- Supervise and manage a team of service providers to ensure delivery of quality infrastructure services by engaged vendors to the Bank.
- Work effectively and closely with vendor Delivery Managers and technical support staff, regulators, other IT groups such as infrastructure & applications, architecture & engineering, GPS, Finance, internal and external auditors.
- Ability to work closely with various line of business technologies from junior to management level.
- Change governance on all the monitoring changes for production implementation
- Perform on call duty on rotation basis.
- Provide roadmap and vision for multifactor authentication for DBS employees.
- Manage and provide ongoing support for the daily operations of the infrastructure including the mobile soft token.
- Responsible for performance monitoring, code deployments, infrastructure upgrades/patching in UAT and production.
- Develop to enhance and improve the system for new functionalities.
- Manage and support penetration testing, audits and regulatory inspections.
Candidates are not required to fulfil all the requirements and will be considered if they have skills that are relevant to our projects.
- The person should have over 10 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in Data center network design and problem (incident) support Experience with Cisco and Arista products specially DCI technology OTV, Vxlan, VPC.
- Experiences in network automation via Ansible, Python,
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools, i.e. Sniffer, Wireshark, riverbed net profiler, NetBrain, Gigamon and etc.
- Certifications such as CCNP or above level in networking is an advantage
- Prior experience like DC Move, Server migration is an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Cisco Routers & Switches (ASR1K, ISR 4K, Cisco 9K , 4500-X)
- Hands on knowledge of advanced routing, switching and other network infrastructure technologies such as:
- BGP, OSPF, PBR
- MPLS, dark fiber (DWDM) technology
- DMVPN, GRE, IPsec VPN, QoS, Multicast
- Cisco SD WAN Knowledge
- Experience with F5 Load balancers
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools, i.e. Sniffer, Wireshark, riverbed net profiler, NetBrain, Gigamon, ELK etc
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Minimum Degree holder in Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in a bank. In-depth knowledge of application or infrastructure monitoring systems in multi-platforms environment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Scripting and web development.
- Experience in Shell, python and Perl scripts is must.
- Experience in Automation and web reports using AJAX, HTML and JS Framework.
- Experience with various monitoring tools like IBM ITM Tivoli, Zabbix and Elastic Search, etc.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
- “Hands on”, self-driven to keep pace in a fast paced and highly technical environment. Desire to learn and grow with the organization.
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of experience deploying, managing and supporting ForgeRock Identity Gateway, Access Manager and Directory Services.
- At least 10 years of experience in supporting Redhat Linux, JBoss and MariaDB.
- Able to design and make minor enhancements to platform services (such as token management server, REST APIs, integration with other systems such as SMTP, Google Firebase cloud messaging for push notifications and LDAP) using Java (spring, JPA frameworks).
- Able to maintain the code changes using enterprise code repositories like JIRA, Jenkins, Nexus, HP fortify, OSS and SonarCube.
- Basic understanding of iOS (SWIFT 4 and 5) and Android (Java).
- Understanding of basic crypto functions and algorithms.
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and process.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT or equivalent. Major in cybersecurity or related areas would be an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Singapore-DBS Asia Hub