- Experience working in Agile-based SDLC environment and participating in different Scrum sessions
- Manage high severity incidents and high customer impact incidents focusing on fast recovery
- Champions production resilience and availability, focusing on superior client experience, by working with the operation team and technology development teams
- Drive the implementation of Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) and Chaos Engineering design for all strategic systems
- Drive effective communication between business and technology with regards to production service reliability and performance
- Drive continuous improvements in processes or systems leveraging Site Reliability Engineering methods
- Respond to, evaluate and analyse production incidents to minimize their impact as well as devise innovative solutions to prevent them in the future
- Improve the reliability and availability of systems by gathering hard data, designing systems for increased service reliability and performance
- Provide expert advice and training to our engineers as to which technology solutions and advanced reliability techniques to use on each situation
- Strong experience on building microservices with spring boot.
- Experience working in version control tools like GIT and SVN; build tools like Maven; continuous integration tools like Jenkins, and issue-tracking platform like JIRA
- Experience with Banking at least 5 years will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience in J2EE Servers like Jboss, Tomcat and Apache.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and at least 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience driving major production incidents and organised incident Incident Retrospective Meetings
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems
Leadership and Management Skills/ Drive
- Self-disciplined and motivated - Ability to work independently without much supervision
- A pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage incidents and defects
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.