Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Able to work closely with the applications teams and other architects to drive high quality application development, raising the bar of engineering practices and value adding to the technical delivery
- Directing the architecture and development teams using a hands-on approach
- Establishing and owning engineering practice by improving current practices and coming up new practices were ever required
- Minimum 3-10 experience in design and build large scale applications in continuous integration, continuous delivery, pair programming and test-driven development
- Experience with AWS Services (EC2, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Experience with Cloud Foundry Platform and Development and Deployment.
- Certification in AWS, Java, J2EE, Scrum is an added advantage
- Experience creating delivery capability from the ground up and building talented teams including the balance of onshore and offshore model
- Good understanding of OAuth 2.0 / SAML 2.0 protocols
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Java Spring Framework / Spring Cloud.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like webservers, app servers, plugins, connection pooling, SLB, firewalls etc.
- Experience in designing and coding scalable Microservices.
- Certification in AWS, Java, J2EE, is an added advantage
- Experience on Agile Development Methodologies, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins & bitbucket.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.