As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Lead a team of analysts partnering Distribution, Treasures and Financial Solutions Management Group to implement a Data Driven Operating Model (DDOM) in driving Cognitive and Automated Banking initiatives, business management and shared goals, including but not limited to:
- Business performance insights and performance projections
- Enhance data sources for DDOM needs
- Innovative Control Towers design/build for data gathering, monitoring and forecasting
- Manage all activities end-to-end to deliver the project (from scoping to implementation) to agreed parameters
- Gatekeeper for quality checks and ensure deliveries are adhered to standards and processes
- Mentor team on the Best practices related code quality and setup standards related to business insights/analytics
- Actively work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders in the business, technology and where required outside the bank
- Represent team for updates to senior management, issues resolutionwhere applicable
- Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or related disciplines
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of Python , SAS or SQL.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills and stakeholder management
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with ability to work independently around tight deadlines and able to prioritise and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 6 years of business analytics working experience with 2 years of leadership/managerial role
- Self-starter, able to communicate effectively and powerfully, analytical thinker with great people skills in managing people and team and stakeholders with a flair for creative and innovative thinking, insight creation skillset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Singapore-DBS Asia Central