Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
About The Role
Technology is key to enabling the DBS vision of being the leading bank in Asia. We are constantly challenged by ever changing technology landscape, increasing customer sophistication/demands and introduction of new/changed regulatory requirements. We need passionate Technology Risk Managers with a positive attitude to work with stakeholders across the region to ensure full compliance to these regulatory requirements. As a member of the Technology Risk Management team (Regional Regulatory Technology Assessments), you will be driving the end-to-end compliance (identification, assessment, treatment, monitoring/reporting & closure) of regulatory requirements (Guidelines, Circulars, Notices, Directives, alerts etc.) and other risk assessments across the region.
- Build & manage relationships with stakeholders across departments and countries
- Assess regulatory (eg. MAS, HKMA, CBRC, OJK, RBI, etc) changes impacting technology and drive related risk mitigation program with technology stakeholders
- Manage technology risk initiatives and target reviews across DBS group
- Manage regulatory relationships, where relevant
- Proactive in forging effective engagement with key stakeholders on risk management and governance matters
- Design and implement IT risk measures as part of the bank’s technology risk monitoring process
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related disciplines with total 10 – 15 years of experience in technology
- Minimum 8-year experience in technology risk management (including cyber security) or technology audits or Regtech issues governance/management
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in identifying, assessing, treating, monitoring, reporting and advising on technology risk management
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, interpersonal and operating skills to effectively drive IT Risk agenda
- Strong communication skills at all levels -- able to effectively communicate with IT management and as well as line staff to drive IT risk mitigation initiatives and other IT risk management services
- Good technical competencies and exposure to IT application or infrastructure development, support and management, experience in driving IT risk management via digital platform is a plus
- Knowledge of Information Security, System Resiliency & Availability & Software development practices and frameworks preferred
- Demonstrated experience of leveraging data and analytics to get stakeholder buy-in is a plus
- Professional Certification preferred – CRISC/CISA/CISM/CISSP
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.