The Enterprise IT Programme Centre works at the forefront of digitalisation of MINDEF and the SAF. In the HR domain, we are focused on partnering the SAF/MINDEF in their digital transformation journey to achieve a future-ready HR community that can continue to deliver Employer of Choice outcomes.
You will work with a multidisciplinary and dynamic team that is passionate in harnessing technology to deliver digital solutions that will enable new business models, and streamline processes and operations.
This role will require you to:
- Work with all levels of stakeholders to gather business and technical requirements, identify business problems and/or opportunities and streamline their processes and work, understand problems with IT business issues and propose resolutions and improvements
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications for implementation in human resource systems
- Play functional lead role in the digital transformation journey, work with vendor and ICT service providers in consultancy studies, systems development, enhancement and maintenance
- Manage project delivery and review system design documents with vendors and ICT service providers.
- Coordinate and conduct user acceptance tests and training, and post-implementation reviews to gather user feedback
- Research and evaluate IT technology options and make recommendations for adoption
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure that the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Tertiary qualification in Data/Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- At least three years of experience as a techno-functional consultant
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles and object-oriented development methodology
- Relevant experience and knowledge in Human Capital Management (HCM) and SAP or cloud-based HR domain will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to take a strategic perspective to issues and identify key business needs and challenges
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and project management skills