Are you curious about buzzwords such as Blockchain, De-Fi (Decentralised Finance), Cryptocurrency, DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation), Smart Contracts etc.?
We are looking for individuals who have a keen interest in Blockchain technologies, particularly with Ethereum, Layer 2 scaling, DeFi etc. You will be smart in navigating your way around the industry, networking with other like-minded members of the community, keeping yourself abreast with the latest news and development, to help deal with headwinds, leverage on enablers etc.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure performance and availability of cloud infrastructures
- Deploy and operate Docker / Rancher clusters
- Setup and maintain multiple blockchain nodes, including Ethereum L1/L2
- Work closely with Dev team to optimize CI/CD workflows
- Monitor, prevent and resolve incidents across the system (infrastructure, security, application logic)
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Passion for blockchains and DeFi
- Docker and AWS experience is a must
- Experience in automating CI/CD
- Familiar with Rancher / Kubernetes architecture and components, have good experience in cluster deployment
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure
- Proficient in DevOps toolsets, including shell scripting, Python etc.
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
Note that the majority of the team is in the GMT+8 timezone. Note that while we need this role to be in Singapore, the work will be primarily performed remotely.
We have an attractive Bounty program if you have suitable people to refer. For more information, please refer to:
For Recruitment Agencies, you can submit suitable candidates through our Bounty program as well. For more information, please refer to: