Dell Technologies is seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative Senior Developer to drive the vision and execution of a new Enterprise Edge Initiative. If you are passionate about how the edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and enable the next wave of ultra-low latency Internet applications, this is the role for you.
As a Senior Developer in our new Edge innovation group, you will:
- Build products integrated with Dell and VMware products portfolio in the server, storage, networking, and virtualization of infrastructure.
- Collaborate in the collection of requirements and use cases and turn requirements and use cases into system architectures and designs
- Participate in team design, code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems in a collaborative environment with cross-functional distributed teams in engineering, QA and product management in all SDLC phases
- Innovate, research & evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output
- Follow Agile development process to POC software solutions in the areas of E2E Lifecycle, ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning), Fault, Performance Management, Analytics, and rapidly prototype software to accelerate DellTechnologies entitiesto innovate in Edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (master’s degree preferred) or relevant experience with at least 4-7 years of software development experience
- Solid knowledge of at least one ormore programminglanguage: Golang,Java, Python, C#or NodeJS
- Solid knowledge of at least one or more SQL/NoSQLdatabase engines:MSSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Familiarity with micro-service architecture, creating and maintaining secured rest API and containerization using Docker and/or Kubernetes
Good to have
- Familiarity with any one or more Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.)
- Experience of Dell and VMware products is a plus as well as server, storage, networking, virtualization and HCI concepts. If you don't, you should be eager to learn Dell/VMware products and other related technologies
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gaphere.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Read the full Employment Opportunity Policyhere.
Job Id: R099329Job Function: Engineering Development