This role sits within the Artificial Intelligence & Data team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses data, analytics and cognitive automation (CA). As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our CA business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of CA solutions: robotic process automation, intelligent character recognition, chatbots/virtual assistants and artificial intelligence.
The Artificial Intelligence & Data team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
- Apply emerging technologies to help our clients maximize the value of their data by generating actionable insights that provide real business outcomes.
- Designing and implementing data structures to support Big Data, Analytical models and traditional BI/DW reporting solutions using technologies such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, SAP, Cloudera, IBM Watsons, MuleSoft, Qlik Technologies or Informatica.
- Designing and developing data integration using Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM and Metadata management.
- Applying analytical models to predict business outcomes with tools such as DataRobot and languages like Python or R.
- You will be part of a collaborative team that provides our clients with solutions that are practical as well as visionary and have an impact from the back office to the boardroom.
- Demonstrated experience across a broad range of industries such as Energy and Resources, Public Sector, Financial Services, Life Sciences and Health Care, Consumer Business, Manufacturing, Telecommunications or Consumer Business.
- Ability to link industry specific business requirements to BI, Analytics and Big Data solutions.
- Ability to recommend BI/DW/Analytics processes, governance, organisational and platform models, tool selections, and data integration options to clients.
- Project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training and deployment.
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm or industry equivalent role.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Scala, Python, or R.
- Experience with one or more non-relational data stores such as Pivotal, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, Oracle BDA.
- Experience with one or more relational data stores using SQL, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Netezza, Teradata or MySQL.
- Experience building data ingestion and transformation pipelines using Big Data technologies, including one or more of the following: Spark, Hive, Pig, Kafka, MapReduce, HBase, Sqoop, Flume or Storm.
- Experience working with Agile software engineering tools and applying Agile methodologies in a pragmatic manner.
- Experience working with Source Control Management tools such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial.
- General knowledge of Linux/Unix based operating systems and Shell scripting.
- Experience directly interfacing with business and IT stakeholders for clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Excellent MS power point skills.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 35002