At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do As a Consultant within Cloud Engineering team, you are part of a team of creative, visionary minds of many disciplines who put future-forward thinking into projects that push the edges of technology to support the change of our clients. You will establish and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- You will provide end-to-end advisory and overlay point-of-views and industry insights onto the research and analyses provided by the project teams and seek to formulate innovative technology-enabled solutions to address our clients’ business needs.
- You will manage the assessment and business requirements gathering processes, review appropriateness of functional specifications against the problem statements/business requirements, and support solutions prototyping and architecture re-design by applying industry insights and know-hows.
- You will engage our clients in discussions, presentations and workshops to validate technology-enabled solutions provided by the project teams, as well as perform walk-through of work products and deliverables with the clients.
- You will develop trusted relationships with your clients and gain recognition in the marketplace for technical and advisory capabilities across the spectrum.
- You will provide quality assurance and ensure timely delivery of work products developed by the project teams.
- You will meet clients on a regular basis to define problem statements, analyze key priorities/issues, and work with senior team members to develop responses to client enquiries, formulate proposals and produce point-of-view publications.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Minimum 6-8 years hands-on infrastructure design including consulting and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in an enterprise environment, and experience with AWS is an advantage.
- Have AWS Certification and have a thorough understanding, familiarity, and experience with Amazon Web Services. They will keep themselves up to date with the latest and greatest developments in the Public Cloud arena, and should have a thorough and deep understanding of key differentiators between Amazon Web Services and competing offerings from Azure, GCP etc.
- Experienced in the establishment of an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops).
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions (preferably on Amazon Web Services) using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
- Good communication skills and previous experience of client handling is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.